What is ICT?
Information Communications Technology (ICT) refers to all the technology used to handle telecommunications, broadcast media, intelligent building management systems, audio-visual processing, transmission systems, network-based control and monitoring functions.
Although ICT is often considered an extended synonym for information technology (IT), its scope is broader.
ICT has recently been used to describe the convergence of several technologies and the use of common transmission lines carrying very diverse data and communication types and formats.
Rapidly evolving ICT, audio visual and communication industries ensures Prestige Technology remains at the cutting edge. Embracing the ever-changing nature of the industry, and emerging standards for technology, our team is committed to regular professional development and implementation for all our clientele.
Prestige AV Technology offers a proficient consultancy implementation service, with professional, experienced personnel delivering turnkey services. We work hard to uphold our professional reputation for high standards of engineering design and implementation, whilst working closely with our clients to provide uniquely tailored solutions.
Our academic and technical staff have extensive experience with:
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) and radio frequency (RF) systems
- Media Distribution
- Incoming telecommunications services
- Communications infrastructure backbone
- Structured voice and data cabling design
- Cable support systems
- Network communications design
- Integrated systems for intelligent buildings
- Distributed antenna systems
- Patient entertainment systems
- Incoming IPTV and MATV terrestrial and satellite services
- Audio visual space design
- Distributed digital signage and video wall solutions
- Distributed television and IPTV